Monday, October 6, 2008

New Beginnings

No matter how long it's been since I kept an academic calender, I can't help but feel like autumn is the beginning of a new year. So now that I've perked up a bit from the long summer, I'm finally ready to jump on the bandwagon and give this whole blog thing a shot.

To start, I want to thank my very good friends Lisa Lindholm and J
ohnny Hardy for asking me to pose for the first session of Dr. Sketchy's Dallas. It was thrilling, scary and physically challenging all at the same time. I loved every second. I will have pictures soon, and I will let you know about the next session when I have more information.

In the meantime, here are some pictures taken by Hal Samples at his studio, SPACE right before I posed for Dr. Sketchy's. I'm crazy about that bike.






No comments: