Monday, October 6, 2008

10 Random Facts about Ginger Valentine

1. When I was eight years old, I pulled out a baby tooth on the set of Problem Child in John Ritter's trailer. That was the first tooth that I didn't give to the tooth fairy.

2. I'm terrified and kind of mentally obsessed with zombies. But I can't watch too many zombie movies; they give me nightmares.

3. I love to bake.

4. I was an existentialist when I was six. I didn't know it then, but looking back I thought about "being" a lot.

5. I have read Pride and Prejudice five times all the way through. I can't get enough of Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet.

6. I studied dance at the Arts Magnet in Dallas.

7. I can recite several delightfully subversive phrases in Russian. I'm conversational in Spanish.

8. I have mad Guitar Hero skills and I'm an excellent drummer on Rock Band.

9. I'm a night owl.

10. When I was a kid I wanted to be a meteorologist. I am a huge weather nerd.

No comments: