Tuesday, April 7, 2009

To Sponsor is Divine

I am bouncing-off-the-walls excited about my new sponsor Tara to the T.

Tara graduated from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising with a degree in product management. She used to design merchandise for a Dallas-based manufacturer, but left the corporate world to pursue her own business (sound familiar?).

Tara makes all kinds of products and accessories (including some killer hats). Be sure and check out her Etsy.

In addition to keeping me in full supply of gorgeous decorations for my hair and body, Tara will also be designing two new costumes for me for a very big show this summer. We have lots of plans in the pipeline, so stay tuned for more things from Tara and Ginger.


Tara to the T modeling one of her designs.
Photographer- Mindy Bird
Stylist- Brittany Winter
Hair- Leslie Gentzel
Makeup- Christina Lewis

No comments: