Monday, February 9, 2009

Dallas Burlesque Festival

Man. I had a pretty busy weekend. We're moving soon which is always draining, and last weekend was completely full.

On Friday, my sweetheart surprised me with tickets to see the Ballets Trockadero Des Monte Carlo. I laughed so hard I cried!

Saturday of course was Dr. Sketchy's and The Dallas Burlesque Festival. I know you all are dying for pics (as am I!), but I just have a few for now.

From Dr. Sketchy's:




Ok, here's my favorite! I've known this kid since grade school, he is my brother-from-another-mother and our mom's are besties too. So is it weird that I let him wear my pasties?


Dallas Burlesque Festival:
Okay, so I don't have many pictures yet, but there will be tons flooding the Internet soon. Here's one shot of my performance.

No comments: