Monday, December 15, 2008

Winter Weather Advisory Cocktail Party

A Winter Weather Advisory has been issued for the Dallas-Ft. Worth Area. All that means is there's a slight chance that winter weather may pose a threat to life and limb. I take it to mean that there is a chance (although be it slight) for snow.

I've already posted one of my favorite drink recipes for cold weather, but this particular drink that I'm about to share, I only make if there's a possibility of snow and I know I'm not going anywhere. I'm happy to share it with you today, but I'm warning you, this drink packs quite a punch.

Ginger Valentine's Not-For-Sissies-Hot-Toddy:

1 1/2 oz of Wild Turkey
Juice from half a lemon
2 Tablespoons of honey
Hot water
Pinch of cinnamon and/or clove (optional)


photo credit: Kenn Wilson

Combine ingredients into your favorite mug. Stop drinking if hallucinations begin.

No comments: