Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Atomic Frolic is This Weekend

And I'm so busy the sewing the final sequins on my costumes and rehearsing as much as possible - which is hard to do in the middle of a heat wave! I keep dreaming of my trip next month to Denver, I can't wait for the cooler weather. But I digress... I wanted to tell you all how excited I am about my new numbers. Both of my costumes were designed and sewn by the fabulous Tara Tonini.

Of course, you'll have to come to the show to see everything, but I'd thought I'd share this image, which was part of my motivation for one number in particular.

Flight Attendant Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was in Colorado near the end of June. I love Texas, but it was very hard to come back when it was so beautiful there. Say hello to the mountains for me!

Ginger Valentine said...

I certainly will! I can't wait to escape this sweltering heat.