Thursday, June 18, 2009

Burlesque Parties, Anyone?

Did you know that when I'm not performing, I offer burlesque instruction for private parties at The Girls Room in Dallas?

For one hour (or two!), you and your friends will learn classic burlesque technique such as the bump and grind, and one boa routine.

I am a full-time, award-winning burlesque performer and instructor. I've danced in dozens of bars, clubs and theaters in Dallas and beyond. I teach classic burlesque moves, such as bump and grind and shimmy, in addition to classic striptease. When making your reservation, please be sure reserve your class with me.

Rates begin at $150 per hour. Visit www.thegirlsroom.us for more details or call 214-448-2933 to make your reservation now!

The Girls Room is located at 1921.5 Lower Greenville, which is very close to several bars and clubs and downtown.

No comments: