Monday, May 11, 2009

Hot Rods and Heels

Don't forget about Hot Rods and Heels THIS SATURDAY at Club Excuses on Main Street in Dallas. I'll give a little shimmy demo for those of you eager to learn the tasteful art of "shaking it." Also, my new product line will be for sale, something I'm very excited and proud of. If you haven't already, please check out the amazing Tara to the T, I am so lucky to be work with her!

And of course, there will be a burlesque show, car show, vendors and all kinds of fun stuff to check out.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Shorty said...

My husband and I will be there! This will actually be our first burlesque event to attend & we're really looking forward to it! Can't wait to meet you!

Ginger Valentine said...

oooh! burlesque virgins! you will love it! plus there will be all kinds of other fun stuff to do. see you soon!