Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back From the Windy City

I had such a memorable time in Chicago making new friends and working hard to improve my art. Pictures are on the way, but for now, I want to introduce you to the fabulous women I worked with.

Today, we begin with Ophelia Flame, The Burning Sensation. This saucy senorita is based out of Minneapolis (and showed me the charm of the phonetic long "O") and has been taking it off for years. In 1999 she was the runner up for Miss Exotic World and has been invited back this year to compete for that coveted tiara.

Check out her demo:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed with her fan handling skills. Oh and she's not bad looking herself. :p Glad your time in Chicago was fun!

Machismo Foghat said...

!!!I bet the windy city misses you already... Dallas sure did.